Your Ticket to MetLife
When you apply to MetLife, we assume you already know how to do your job. What we look for are people who have a broader vision, who think like a leader.
What are your tickets to entry?
• Integrity and ethics: Honest and trustworthy.
• Adaptable: Responsive to changes.
• Intellectual capacity: Quick to comprehend complex issues.
• Customer first: Acts with the customer in mind.
• Personal effectiveness: Takes ownership, is a role model, grows and learns.
• Inclusive: Thinks globally, values diversity, collaborates and considers the impact.
• Decision making: Is courageous, contributes, listens and takes action.
• Drive strategy: Knows the business, looks ahead and plans for the future.
• Innovation: Forward thinker who translates and champions visionary ideas into feasible strategies.
• Empowers the team: Active participation in, and facilitation of, team effectiveness.